You already know the Chocolate Savant’s Top Ten Worst Halloween Treats of All Time, so what are the best? Here is the candy I always loved to have dumped in my pillowcase.
- KitKat. I still love KitKat Bars. They always remind me of when my grandmother gave them to me as a kid.
- Twix. You cannot go wrong with half cookie and half caramel covered in chocolate.
- Snickers. Peanuts and caramel covered in chocolate. Enough said.
- M&M’s. I prefer the plain. Let them cool off in the refrigerator and then pop them in your mouth for a nice crunch.
- Butterfinger. I just love Butterfingers, especially Butterfinger Blizzards from Dairy Queen.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Many people consider Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups to be their number one Halloween candy. Not me. I would rather trade them for KitKat or Twix.
- Hershey Bar. I like my Hershey Bar plain, cold and right out of the refrigerator.
- Junior Mints. I love mint. What can I say?
- Candy Corn. What is Halloween without candy corn? Many people hate candy corn, but I love the honey flavor.
- Any full-size candy bar. Getting a full-size candy bar was an absolute treat. I loved the families that gave out full-size bars for Halloween.
Everyone has their favorite Halloween candy. What’s yours? Visit www.chocolatesavant.com and let us know your favorite or most hated Halloween candy.